5 Must-Have Beach Wear Pieces
Summer is about fun in the sun, right? If you’re looking forward to a beach vacation, you need your beach wear in order asap. Here are five pieces that will come in handy.
1. The Faux two piece; A must-have piece indeed. Although it looks like a two-piece its actually one. This suit easily converts into an outfit. just slip on a pair of shorts on your way to the beach bar for a cocktail, leave your piece looking like a cute top.
2. The Crochet Cover-Up; This stylish cover-up is indeed a Must-Have beach piece. You’re still wrapping up, but you’re also getting just enough see-through action to keep it interesting.
3. The Classic One-Piece; Yes, you can be sexy and modest at the same time! This one-piece has a gorgeous gray/green pattern with accents of white and black — it’s flattering for any body type. A shelf bra and thick straps provide plenty of support for the chest, and the low-cut thigh means your backside is covered.
4. The Swim Dress; Dress up your beach look with this ruffled number that offers extra tummy support and a built-in bra. This is a unique look is a Must-Have that anyone can pull off to show some leg.
5. The Caftan; This piece includes almost every color in the rainbow, with an emphasis on black, white and pink. Wear this piece to the beach or not. It’s less sheer than most cover-ups — which means it’ll double as a top.